My journey to being fit started around 15 years ago on Thanksgiving. A day when most will over indulge I ate everything…. probably twice and afterwards felt horrible. I woke up the next day and knew I had to make a change. And the journey began… joined a gym and got to work. I started like so many of my clients, I stepped in the gym and began at my lowest. I battled the gym daily and slowly started to feel stronger and healthier with each workout. It was those gradual accomplishments within myself that made me realize I could help others change their lives and reach their fitness goals. So I started training others 10 years ago in group and personal training sessions. I find by taking my time to fully understand what an individuals goals are allows me to construct a plan to help to achieve them. I am also honest with each person in that this will take hard work(and a little verbal encouragement), not every step will be easy but I promise to be with you every step of the way. I will push you and not allow you to give up because at the end of the day a client’s success is my biggest reward. I pride myself in showing clients how to lose weight while gaining physical but also mental strength to realize any goal can be achieved.
Personal Trainer / RFF Massage specialist
- Certified Personal Trainer – W.I.T.S. (World Instructor Training Schools)
- CPR/First Aid/AED certified
- Certified Black Belt in Tae-Kwon-Do – Kims Martial Arts
- Certified in First Aid Health and Safety
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Concussions in Sports
- and Fundamentals of Coaching all through NFHS (National Federation of State High School Associations)
- Pupal activity permit for the state of Ohio!
- Weight loss
- Muscle Mass building
- Sport Specific Training
- Functional Training, Group Fitness
- MMA training, Self-defense training
- Medical Personal Training.